You will receive your login credentials on your Start Date
First sign into Microsoft 365 as follows:
- Visit https://outlook.office.com and log in using your IGI email address.
- Your IGI email address = student ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password is WELCOME followed by your birthdate in the format of YYYY-mm-dd, Example: WELCOME1995-08-19
- You must create a new password and provide a secondary verification method (Microsoft Authenticator).
Ensure your new password aligns with the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 8 digits.
- Should not include any part of your name.
- Must be different from your previous password.
- Should include a symbol, number, uppercase, and lowercase letter.
Click on the ‘Forgot my password’ link on the login page and follow the prompts to recover your password using your secondary email address or Microsoft Authenticator token.
- International Graduate Institute prioritizes data security. Our tech team is committed to safeguarding your data, and we require everyone to install Microsoft Authenticator and enable Multifactor Authentication.
- Your student email@example.com gives you FREE access to Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word and more) Online.
- Keep your password confidential and do not share your login with anyone.
Contact your campus Student Services team, or your Student Advisor, or use the Contact Tech Support link for activation problems.
Yes, the service provides 1TB of cloud storage in OneDrive.
Your account will remain active for 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) after completing your IGI courses. Please make sure you have backups of your files upon course completion
No, but if there is a typo in your account name, contact your campus Student Services team to request a correction.